Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
HSEQ is something more to us than the usual safety rules.
This is our Code of Trust.
Relationships between JC-Services crew members are based on a sense of responsibility for the other person.
This is how a strong trust is born, which translates into the safe and failure-free implementation of each project.
Download the brochure
The undisputed rules of the JC-Services Crew
- You are responsible for your own safety and safety of the others.
- If you’re not trained: Don’t do it.
- Always use equipment, tools and machinery safely and properly.
- Assess the risks before you start the work.
- Keep your work area clean.
- Always wear proper protective equipments.
- Report any unsafe conditions.
- Report all injuries.
- Don’t take any shortcuts. Strictly follow all safety norms.
- Alcohol or drugs cross you out definitively.